Liverpool Street Overview - Cheap Service Apartments in London with Short Lettings London
Liverpool Street is situated just a short walk from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, and just 3 minutes away from the tube providing fast access across the city.
Liverpool Street was awarded the esteemed TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 for the fourth consecutive year for its consistently high guest feedback and satisfaction. The property is also just 10 minutes from the ExCel Exhibition Centre via Tower Gateway DLR station.
Liverpool Street is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. The artsy Brick Lane is at the centre of this cultural explosion; visit the bustling market, absorb the lively atmosphere, and wine and dine in some of London’s coolest bars, less than a 10 minutes’ walk away. The East End’s original art gallery, Whitechapel Gallery, is also just a few minutes’ walk away.
Attractions and visitor hotspots in the Aldgate area include:
- Tower Bridge – Arguably the world’s most famous bridge, explore the exhibitions in each tower whilst enjoying a panoramic view
- St Katharine Docks – The docks host a number of restaurants, bars and cafés positioned on the water’s edge, perfect for al fresco dining
- Spitalfields Market – A unique market with an array of shops and stalls including antiques and vintage items
- Brick Lane – A trend and artistic haven, with everything from Banksy to vintage bargains, and curries
- Columbia Road Flower Market – Nestled in the Shoreditch area, this bustling flower market has everything from pot plants to trees
The location of these serviced apartments is ideal for guests eager to explore London and live like a local, whilst maintaining uncomplicated access to the financial hub of the City.
Facilities near Liverpool Street include:
- On-site car park (subject to availability at a nominal charge)
- A supermarket just 3 minutes’ walk away
- A gym 10 minutes’ walk away
Please note that from 9th November 2015 until further notice, construction works will be carried out in the vicinity. Unfortunately this is beyond our control, but please be assured that works will only be conducted during normal working hours. During this time, we apologise that the works may affect the usual views enjoyed from our apartments. If you would like any further information about this, please call our Reservations team on +44 (0)207 377 5001